TO QUALIFY FOR THE WIF FILM FINISHING FUND
Project must credit a writer and/or director who identifies as a woman, or include a protagonist who identifies as a woman.
Project must be a narrative, documentary, or experimental feature or short film.
Film must be at the rough cut stage at the time of submission, with 90% of principal photography complete
- The four Stella Artois $25,000 grants must have a message of social change with particular consideration given to films with a water theme.
- International submissions are accepted and encouraged.
- Non-English language submissions must have English subtitles.
- Student films are not accepted.
- Film must not play in public theaters (including film festivals), air on television, or stream publicly online prior to the announcement of grant winners.
In order for your film to qualify, it must be at the rough cut stage, with 90% of principal principal photography complete.
This means your film should be shot and edited to the extent that judges can clearly see the shape that the story is going to take.
- Finishing Fund Submission
|Finishing Fund Submission|