TO QUALIFY FOR THE WIF FILM FINISHING FUND
Project must meet one of the following two criteria:
- Credit a writer AND director who identifies as a woman
- Credit a writer OR director who identifies as a woman AND include a protagonist who identifies as a woman
Project must be a narrative, documentary, or experimental feature or short film.
Film must be at the rough cut stage at the time of submission, with 90% of principal photography complete
- You will be required to upload the rough cut of the film at the time of submission
- The four Stella Artois $25,000 grants must have a message of social change with particular consideration given to films with a water theme.
- Non-English language submissions must have English subtitles included on the rough cut at time of submission.
- Student films are not accepted.
International Films are accepted
- Film must not play in public theaters (including film festivals), air on television, or stream publicly online prior to the announcement of grant winners.
In order for your film to qualify, it must be at the rough cut stage, with 90% of principal principal photography complete.
This means your film should be shot and edited to the extent that judges can clearly see the shape that the story is going to take.Note: you must upload the rough cut of the film at the time of submission.
- Film Finishing Fund Submission
|Film Finishing Fund Submission|
|Early Bird Deadline||$80.00|